– over 60 million lessons and records 1.2 million unique visitors per month Alison
– Educational website that works with universities to get their courses on the Internet, free for you to use. Learn from over 542 courses. Coursera
The University of Reddit – The free university of Reddit.
– Advance your education and career through project-based online classes, mainly focused on a computer, data science and mathematics. Udacity
– Free access to quite a few MIT courses that are on par with what you’d expect from MIT. MIT Open CourseWare
– Compendium of free learning resources, including courses, textbooks, and videos/films. Open Culture
Open YALE Courses – Open Yale Courses provides free and open access to a selection of introductory courses taught by distinguished teachers and scholars at Yale University.
– Watch thousands of micro-lectures on topics ranging from history and medicine to chemistry and computer science. Khan Academy
– Take part in a huge variety of interesting studies of nature, science, and culture. Zooniverse
– Tufts’ course offerings demonstrate the University’s strength in the life sciences in addition to its multidisciplinary approach, international perspective and an underlying ethic of service to its local, national and international communities. TUFTS Open CourseWare
– More scientific lessons and explanations than you could sort through in an entire year. How Stuff Works?
– the title says it all – amazing video lectures on many topics. VideoLectures.NET
– Motivational and educational lectures from noteworthy professionals around the world. TED
– A non-profit research and education organisation dedicated to the advancement of science and math education, specifically through the use of modelling and simulation technologies. Shodor
Udemy FREE Courses – hundreds of experts teach on Udemy every month including New York Times best-selling authors, CEOs, Ivy League professionals and celebrity instructors.
Maths & Science – Courses, tests and learning materials about mathematics and science for students from 1 to 12 grade.
– Free courses designed specifically for interactive study via the web, provided by MIT, Harvard, Barkley, Georgetown, Boston University, University of Washington, Karolinska Institute, Kyoto University and many more. edX.org
– Apple’s free app that gives students mobile access to many courses. It offers many free video courses, books, presentations and audio lectures. iTunes U
– Hundreds of free drawing lessons. Drawspace
– Easy way to learn how to code. It’s interactive, fun and you can do it with your friends. Codeacademy
– Duke offers variety of free courses on iTunesU. Duke U
– A free science library and personal learning tool that currently concentrates on genetic, the study of evolution, variation and the rich complexity of living organisms. Scitable
– Offers free online business administration course that would be beneficial to new managers and to anyone who is interested in starting a business. My own business
– Gives you free access to Open University course materials. Open Learn
– Free computer, mathematics, technical books and lecture notes. Free Computer Books
– Free video lectures from the world’s top scholars.31. American Sign Language Browser – Teach yourself sign language online Academic Earth
– Teach yourself a new spoken language online. BBC Languages
– Randomly selects an educational video for you to watch. unplugthetv
– Learn to hack life! Tips and tricks for improving all areas of your life. Lifehacker
– Hundreds of free guitar lessons as well as some basic music theory. JustinGuitar
– Learn a new language for free while helping to translate the web. DuoLingo
– Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, Premiere Pro, In Design and After Effects tutorials. Layers Magazine
– list of OVER 950 Photoshop tutorials to keep your skillset up to date. Creative Flow
– Open2Study delivers free, high-quality education online provided by leading Australian institutions, and are taught by academics and leading industry professionals who love to teach. Open2study