Money on the table: How American higher education is missing out on the global pie, by Anatoly Lezhen
The Ultimate video playbook: Tips, tricks and best practices for marketing with video, by Visual.ly.
What I didn’t learn at school but wish I hhad,y Jamie McIntyre
Free e-book download guide
Communicating with students-A White paper, by Destiny Solutions – Advise on improving communication with students towards better learning results, relationship management tips.
- Classics – Collection of free downloadable books from the world classical authors of all times.
- Art – 422 free art books from Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Virtual library – Free digital backlist titles from the Getty Publications Archives.
- Philosophy books – 110 free Philosophy e-books, from Aristotle to Nietzsche and Wittgenstein.
- Free books online resources – 32 web pages where you can download free e-books.
- 100 sites for free e-books On these sites you can download free e-books without any restrictions.
- 700 e-books – Download 700 free eBooks to your Kindle, iPad/iPhone, computer, smartphone or e-reader with great works of fiction, non-fiction and poetry, including works by Asimov, Jane Austen, Philip K. Dick, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Neil Gaiman, Tolstoy, Dostoevsky, Shakespeare, Ernest Hemingway, Virginia Woolf and James Joyce.
- 640 free audiobooks – Download hundreds of free audio books, mostly classics, to your MP3 player or computer. Great works of fiction, poetry and non-fiction, by such authors as Twain, Tolstoy, Hemingway, Orwell, Vonnegut, Nietzsche, Austen, Shakespeare, Asimov, HG Wells & more. Also please see our related collection: 700 Free eBooks for iPad, Kindle & Other Devices.
– Opportunities abound for software designers and developers to create impactful tools for teachers, school leaders, students, and their families. This is a guide for developers, startups and entrepreneurs address key questions about the education ecosystem and highlight critical needs and opportunities to develop digital tools and apps for learning. Crowd-sourced from knowledgeable educators, developers, and researchers who were willing to share what they have learned, this guide is designed to help entrepreneurs apply technology in smart ways to solve persistent problems in education.
- Gutenberg – Project Gutenberg offers over 48,000 free e-books, e-public books, free kindle books, for download or reading online. All e-books were previously published by bona fide publishers. You can browse further, on different countries Gutenberg project at Gutenberg Partners, Affiliates and Resources.
- The Learning Center of Zapier – Educational Resources To Make Your Work Easier from APIs, surveys and Forms creating and reading to Marketing online.
- Visual.Ly Hub – visual content marketing education and inspiration
- Free e-books at least once a day, from multiple genres with an option to receive them in your inbox.
Preparing students for the future Study by Google and The Economist.
Free art books – Download 448 Free Art Books from The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Free e-books net – All-new, rising authors, independent writers offer both entertaining fiction/romance for your enjoyment and non-fiction to help you find info from self-help to biz growth.
How to become an e-learning professional?
How gamification reshapes learning?
Archive E-learning industry : free e-books
Below are over 100 web pages from where you can download or just read online your favourite book.
KnowThis Free Online Textbooks
Online Medical Textbooks
Online Science and Math Textbooks
MIT Open Courseware Supplemental Resources
Flat World Knowledge
Free Business Textbooks
Light and Matter
NATURAL SCIENCES AND MATH
And the best part is that you don’t have to pay a penny to use them. Math is easy, and Allmath.com can help you make it easier still.
PHILOSOPHY AND RELIGION
The Internet Book Database of Fiction
Free Online Novels
Baen Free Library
Get Free Ebooks
John T. Cullen
SF and Fantasy Books Online
Free Novels Online and Free Online Cyber-Books
Project Laurens Jz Coster
ATHENA Textes Francais
Bibliolteca Virtual Miguel de Cervantes
Corpus Scriptorum Latinorum
Italian Women Writers
Afghanistan Digital Library
The Corpus of Electronic Texts (CELT)
HISTORY AND CULTURE
VISUAL ARTS AND CULTURE
Owleyes.org is an improved reading experience for students, teachers, and everyday readers. It offers clean, smart e-reading and annotating tool for all generations.
MANAGMENT LEARNING DATA BASE
12 Manage: 12manage is a knowledge network for managers, specialists and academics about management. The members of this network are mostly senior managers (60%), as well as management specialists (20%) and management academics (20%). The knowledge centers are referenced by ± 1,000,000 members.
TeachingBooks.net search box enables you to find books wherever you and your colleagues look for electronic materials. This is a functional way to support your reading and library activities, to improve accessibility and promote awareness of this resource within your institution.
A free online library offering books for downloading or online reading
The e-PROFMAN is a joint online programme for professional development in Innovative Management, Leadership and Strategic Communication. The virtual campus consists of three higher education institutions.
- School of Journalism and Public Relations(Macedonia)
- DOBA Faculty of Applied Business and Social Studies (Slovenia)
- Istanbul University (Turkey)
Khan Academy offers practice exercises, instructional videos, and a personalized learning dashboard that empower learners to study at their own pace in and outside of the classroom. Math, science, computer programming, history, art history, economics, and more are some of the subjects offered for free study and practice. Math missions guide has learners from kindergarten to calculus using state-of-the-art, adaptive technology that identifies strengths and learning gaps. Khan Academy has partnered with institutions like NASA, The Museum of Modern Art, The California Academy of Sciences, and MIT to offer specialized content.
Khan Academy empowers coaches of all kinds to better understand what their children or students are up to and how best to help them.