It is easier than ever to integrate learning to your children with so many e-books, apps and gadgets available. You can help them in the early adopting of tech-savvy kids experience in reading and fun, interactive learning and exercise of the school materials.
From storybooks to educational games and application, there are a number of options to choose from. When selection an application for children the following should be considered:
• Since children learn best when they are engaged in the process, you should focus on highly interactive apps that encourage them to participate actively and to discover. Apps with features like coloring and sound recognition help in learning through active participation with the content.
• Purpose of the apps is also important. Ones that inspire the imagination and spark kids’ interest in learning pay off greater in the long run, than flashy programs that simply pass the time.
• Applications that allow customization to fit child’s education level are much wanted. Options such as “read to me,” “read by myself,” “auto play” and “games” allow a more personalized experience.
• Even though the ultimate goal is education, fun should also be included. With this children develop a positive association with learning.
• When shopping for apps, shop for value. Apps that have double duty make your investment go further by teaching simultaneous lessons.
• Content that match your child’s personal interests are the best selection. With search functions you can narrow down the titles that focus on topics or activities that capture child’s attention.
• Comments for the apps are useful. High marks from other users make the odds strong that a particular content will appeal to you and your child, as well.
You can find a lot interactive apps, educational titles and more at:
50 best appl for children on tablets and smartphones
Apple education apps