Specifically targeted for students and teachers of Edexcel GCSE History (9-1) – Medicine through time, c.1250-present.
The course content is also suitable for AQA students, although the exam practice is specifically aimed at Edexcel examination board.
For students of A-level or university history with no background in medical history, the course makes an excellent introduction.
For maximum effectiveness, I recommend completing the course as follows:
- Deal with one section at a time.
- Watch all the videos in a section, taking notes and writing key questions as you watch.
- Complete the multiple choice quiz at the end of the section.
- Revise any topics you got wrong on the quiz.
- Complete the resources after each lecture to consolidate learning.
Complete the exam zone.
There are videos talking students through the examination paper, how to structure questions and how to attain a Level 9.