- Prepare a timetable: If you want to perform well during your exam time, it is advisable to set up a time table for all your subjects. The timetable should be so set that you must invest more amount of time in the subjects in which you are weak whereas the subjects in which you are good must be given a balanced amount of time.
- Organize your study space: Before you get in depth with the exam preparation, it is also advisable to organize your study space so that you can find all your books, notes, etc. at the right time and at the right place. This will reduce the time wasted in looking for a specific piece of note.
- Group study: Most of us have misinterpreted the concept of group studies. If done in the right manner it can help in effectively completing the syllabus before time. Also, since you all will be studying in groups, everyone can help one another with their respective weak areas.
- Take breaks: No matter how much people force you to study for long hours you must take short breaks in between your study schedules. Studying continuously for a longer period of time makes your brain monotonous and then you cannot concentrate on the work up to the desired level which indeed results in poor performance in the final exams.
- Keep yourself motivated: Exam time is the most important time and everybody wants you to perform your best, therefore feeling a bit pressurized is obvious, but you should always look for the ways that can keep you motivated to perform better.
- Don’t compare yourself: Everyone has its own pace of learning. Never compare yourself with any other student and feel any pressure. Learn and grasp thing at your own speed in order to learn them in the right manner.
Chirag Patel is writer and passionate to write on an education, private tuition and home tutors. His passion is to bring smiles to parents & students who are looking for a private tutor in Singapore.