- Money on the table: How American higher education is missing out on the global pie, by Anatoly Lezhen
- The Ultimate video playbook: Tips, tricks and best practices for marketing with video, by Visual.ly.
- Communicating with students-A White paper, by Destiny Solutions – Advise on improving communication with students towards better learning results, relationship management tips.
- Classics – Collection of free downloadable books from the world classical authors of all times.
- Art – 422 free art books from Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Virtual library – Free digital back list titles from the Getty Publications Archives.
- Philosophy books – 110 free Philosophy e-books, from Aristotle to Nietzsche and Wittgenstein.
- Free books online resources – 32 web pages where you can download free e-books.
- 100 sites for free e-books On these sites you can download free e-books without any restrictions.
- 700 e-books – Download 700 free eBooks to your Kindle, iPad/iPhone, computer, smart phone or e-reader with great works of fiction, non-fiction and poetry, including works by Asimov, Jane Austen, Philip K. Dick, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Neil Gaiman, Tolstoy, Dostoevsky, Shakespeare, Ernest Hemingway, Virginia Woolf and James Joyce.
- 640 free audio books – Download hundreds of free audio books, mostly classics, to your MP3 player or computer. Great works of fiction, poetry and non-fiction, by such authors as Twain, Tolstoy, Hemingway, Orwell, Vonnegut, Nietzsche, Austen, Shakespeare, Asimov, HG Wells & more. Also please see our related collection: 700 Free eBooks for iPad, Kindle & Other Devices.
- Developer-Toolkit – Opportunities abound for software designers and developers to create impactful tools for teachers, school leaders, students, and their families. This is a guide for developers, startups and entrepreneurs addresses key questions about the education ecosystem and highlights critical needs and opportunities to develop digital tools and apps for learning. Crowd-sourced from knowledgeable educators, developers, and researchers who were willing to share what they have learned, this guide is designed to help entrepreneurs apply technology in smart ways to solve persistent problems in education.
- Gutenberg – Project Gutenberg offers over 48,000 free e-books, e-public books, free kindle books, for download or reading online. All e-books were previously published by bona fide publishers. You can browse further, on different countries Gutenberg project at Gutenberg Partners, Affiliates and Resources.
- The Learning Center of Zapier – Educational Resources To Make Your Work Easier from APIs, surveys and Forms creating and reading to Marketing online.
- Visual.Ly Hub – visual content marketing education and inspiration
- Free e-books at least once a day, from multiple genres with an option to receive them in your inbox.
- Free art books – Download 448 Free Art Books from The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Free e-books net – All-new, rising authors, independent writers offer both entertaining fiction/romance for your enjoyment and non-fiction to help you find info from self-help to biz growth.
- How gamification reshapes learning?
THE CLASSICSClassic Bookshelf The Online Books Page Project Gutenberg Page by Page Books Classic Book Library Classic Reader Read Print Planet eBook The Spectator Project Bibliomania Online Library of Literature Bartleby Fiction.us Free Classic Literature
TEXT BOOKSTextbook Revolution Wikibooks KnowThis Free Online Textbooks Online Medical Textbooks Online Science and Math Textbooks MIT Open Courseware Supplemental Resources Flat World Knowledge Free Business Textbooks Light and Matter eMedicine
NATURAL SCIENCES AND MATHFullBooks.com Free online textbooks, lecture notes, tutorials and videos on mathematics Science and Engineering Books for free download FreeScience.info Free Tech Books
CHILDREN LITERATUREbyGosh Munseys International Children’s Digital Library
PHILOSOPHY AND RELIGIONIdeology.us Free Books on Yoga, Religion and Philosophy Religion eBooks
DRAMAPlays The Complete Works of William Shakespeare Plays Online ProPlay
CONTEMPORARY WORKSPublic Bookshelf The Internet Book Database of Fiction Free Online Novels Foxglove Baen Free Library The Road to Romance Get Free Ebooks John T. Cullen SF and Fantasy Books Online Free Novels Online and Free Online Cyber-Books
FOREIGN LANGUAGESProject Laurens Jz Coster ATHENA Textes Francais Biblioteca romaneasca Bibliolteca Virtual Miguel de Cervantes KEIMENA Proyecto Cervantes Corpus Scriptorum Latinorum Project Runeberg Italian Women Writers Ketab Farsi Afghanistan Digital Library The Corpus of Electronic Texts (CELT) Projekt Gutenberg-DE
HISTORY AND CULTURELibriVox The Perseus Project Access Genealogy
RARE BOOKSQuestia JR’s Rare Books and Commentary
VISUAL ARTS AND CULTUREChest of Books Free e-Books 2020ok Free Art Books Free Web design books Free Fashion Books
MYSTICAL BOOKSMysteryNet TopMystery.com Mystery Books
POETRYThe Literature Network Poetry Poem Hunter Famous Poetry Online Google Poetry PinkPoem.com
OTHERBanned Books World eBook Library DailyLit A Celebration of Women Writers Free Online Novels
TeachingBooks.net search box enables you to find books wherever you and your colleagues look for electronic materials. This is a functional way to support your reading and library activities, to improve accessibility and promote awareness of this resource within your institution.
You can search more books at Librarything.com through the widget below: